Sunday, September 27, 2015

Graphic Blog Homework #1

Introduction:
Hi, I'm Keon, the 17 year old MHS student. Some things that you may not know about me are:
  • My favorite color is a tie between red/black
  • I have a variety of pets (2 budgies/birds, a turtle, and some fish)
  • My parents and a lot of my family are from the Caribbean
  • Fun fact: I messed up my laptop hard drive over the summer and I need to get it repaired/changed


The first set of photos are drawings that I made (however I did not come up with the designs themselves). While there weren't exactly from over the summer, I did spend some time over the summer drawing among other things. My reason for posting them is because I enjoy art, as well as making art. I also really enjoy making these kind of "tribal" drawings and showing my work.

This picture is of Frankie (and her daughter), the lady who runs the food pantry that I volunteer at every month. My reason for using this picture is because she taught everyone how to do the jobs they currently hold at the pantry, and without her guidance we would not know what to do whenever she could not be there to supervise us. Her teaching especially came in handy over the summer where she could not be there so me and my dad had to take charge and make sure things ran smoothly.


This last one is a picture of my mother and father on the Sunday after their anniversary. I chose to post it because it means a lot to have two amazing parents that care and love me and each other, and have continued to do so for 18 years (even though I'm only 17 now).

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you included your parents anniversary on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keon!! Nice blog and seems like you had a good summer! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your drawings! It seems like you had fun volunteering at the food pantry too :)

    ReplyDelete